Retail Store Fixture Estimator
RETAIL STORE FIXTURE ESTIMATOR
Advanced Cabinet Systems, a division of JGBowers, Inc. in Marion, Indiana, is seeking a retail store fixture estimator. ACS is Indiana’s leading Plastic Laminate Casework and Plastic Laminate Retail Store fixture manufacturer. The estimator will have the responsibility for bidding and estimating plastic laminate retail store fixtures and custom millwork. The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Plastic Laminate Retail Store Fixtures estimating.
- Has an associate’s degree in engineering/design/project management or equivalent (ten years of experience may substitute for education). A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Has extensive knowledge of all phases of the manufacturing processes and systems, fabrication of custom millwork, and packaging and shipping of fixtures.
- Can complete accurate material take-offs.
- Has purchasing and scheduling experience.
- Has experience expediting fast track projects.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has experience working with owners, architects, contractors, and designers.
- Has previous experience working directly with customers and clarifying customer expectations.
- Has excellent skills with computer use in Outlook, Word, and Excel documents.
- Is very detail oriented and has good organizational skills.
- Has a proven ability to react quickly with positive results.
- Has an eye for quality.
- Has proven negotiating ability.
- Works well with other co-workers and management.
- Installation experiences in the store fixture / retail cabinet / millwork industry a plus.
- Experience with Sage Masterbuilder software a plus.
- Is innovative and self-motivated.
- Has sound knowledge of the retail store fixture industry.
- Previous CAD experience is a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS & SAFETY
- Fast paced environment.
- Some travel within the nation is required.
- Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Extended computer work including use of keyboard and mouse.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor or manager.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
ACS offers a competitive salary and
benefits package, as well as a commission and incentive package for this
position. The starting pay for this position is $40,000 - $45,000 DOE.
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No third party recruiter submissions will be submitted for this position. No phone calls, please.
Only applicants meeting the necessary requirements and qualifications will be contacted for further evaluation.